The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will have complete responsibility for the development and execution of product marketing strategies and plans for PerimeterX SaaS security offerings. This position will serve as the primary liaison between threat research, product management, marketing, sales and customer success to ensure maximum mindshare, market share and revenue within target markets. The Senior Product marketing manager will also serve as product spokesperson at industry conferences, customer, press, and analyst events. As a member of the PerimeterX marketing team, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will work closely with executives and representatives from public relations, marketing communications, sales, product management, development and customer success.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
What you'll be doing at PerimeterX...
- Conduct market/competitive analysis; drive product positioning, pricing, packaging and messaging
- Implement strategic direction for target market solutions
- Manage new product introduction, launch and announcement processes
- Identify and build relationships with technology/OEM partners
- Brief press, analyst and partners on solution offerings
- Serve as the voice of the customer driving key features from our targeted segments into new releases
- Establish and implement product strategies
- Drive differentiated solutions and supporting messaging for maximum market penetration
- Direct target market business/pricing models
- Establish and maintain marketing research/competitive analysis
- Ensure 100% field readiness through sales training, field communications and sales tools development
What we are looking for from you (Requirements)...
- 5+ years experience in software product marketing to include pricing, positioning, revenue forecasting, partner management, product launch and public relations
- 1+ years in the security space, preferably application security
- Thorough understanding of product marketing operations and new product introductions
- Strong market and competitive analysis skills
- Marketing communication experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Public speaking
- Strong desire to WIN in a competitive market