As our Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will lead go-to-market strategy and planning, buyer development, positioning and messaging, product launch communication strategy and sales enablement. You will be a key leader in evangelizing NWEA and the MAP Suite solution both internally and externally for the organization. Your role will partner deeply with Product Management, Partner Accounts and other key functions at NWEA to ensure organizational readiness for GTM and launches. You will also be innately curious and driven to gain deep understanding of what motivates and influences district and school buyers and how this coupled with data-driven insights increases market share in a complex and competitive education market.
Your Next Challenge…
- Develop and lead efforts on positioning, messaging and collateral around product differentiators, verticals, and buyer behavior to inform Awareness, Lead Generation, Partner Retention, Loyalty and sales efforts
- Ensure that market-facing messaging articulates our value propositions through a variety of channels and tactics, including but not limited to pitch decks, digital and websites, talking points, FAQs, marketing assets, articles, blogs, reference guides, sales scripts, etc. and periodically deliver presentations to partner and prospect audiences.
- Translate insights from research, competitive analysis and data into marketing strategies, messaging and differentiated content that improves awareness and engagement with prospects and partners
- Work closely with Product Management on Win/Loss Analysis, Competitive Analysis, developing market context and value on new features and releases, org and sales training, content creation, etc.
- Conduct and collaborate on market sizing and opportunity analysis for new products, solutions and services
- Collaborate with marketing team members responsible for digital, demand gen, events, PR, etc., to create annual and quarterly marketing plans and campaigns that achieve or exceeds sales objectives.
- Develop and drive sales enablement strategies to inform and train the field and sales teams on new and updated solutions and services at NWEA
Your Traits for Success…
- Proven track record in crafting compelling brand and product positioning & messaging
- Strong background in developing product marketing plans and go-to-market strategies in complex, multi-faceted market environments where there are competitive pressures
- Has an ability to influence multiple stakeholders across an organization, including product management, digital and channel marketing, sales, partner success and services, and establish credibility as the market expert.
- Experience in competitive and market analysis; market sizing and competitive positioning
- Skills in pricing, forecasting, and driving achievement of key metrics in a SaaS business environment
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets for sales enablement, campaigns and other content needs related to products
- Analytical skills in qualitative & quantitative product and industry research
Your Experience & Education…
- 8+ years of marketing experience; 6+ years in product marketing preferred; SaaS product, B2B market experience preferred; Education market experience a plus, but not required
- BS/BA in marketing or business preferred
- Project management experience/training; lean six sigma certification desired