Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Internal Help Desk (Location: Remote)
At Zendesk, our award winning Product Marketers drive product messaging and positioning, campaigns, enablement and go-to-market strategy. We take complicated problems and distill them into simple solutions and stories.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Marketer who brings deep PMM experience to lead our internal help desk use case. This role will own the messaging, positioning, personas and strategic narrative for the internal help desk buyer.
Zendesk’s flexible solution offers capabilities that can be used by customer facing teams as well as for internal use cases like creating internal IT helpdesk tickets. In this position you will focus on Zendesk’s internal buyer use case.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
The individual in this role will partner closely with go-to-market leadership, campaigns, content and other product marketing colleagues to develop and execute the internal help desk strategy. Your primary responsibilities & objectives will include:
- Defining and implementing the strategic narrative for the internal help desk buyer and securing internal partner alignment.
- Partner with sales enablement to produce enablement materials that support the internal help desk GTM strategy.
- Meet with customers to understand their successes and challenges and then surface these shortcoming to product partners.
- Work with performance marketing and campaign teams to devise a strategy for growing our reach.
- Perform competitive analysis to understand our internal help desk competition and mitigate potential product or strategic shortcomings.
- Conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns to grow the internal help desk business.
What you bring:
- 6+ years of work experience in product marketing.
- Articulate and very skilled at telling a written or visual story in a simple straightforward way.
- Deep experience working with multiple partners to execute your vision and initiatives
- Strong communication skills and strong communication strategies with other functional teams and make joint progress to common goals
- Results-oriented, ability to speak to a VP-level audience with confidence.
- Can collaborate very well at all levels getting results with teams that don’t report to you
- Comfortable with engaging and understanding a technical audience
- Excited to deliver powerful internal tools to a global audience