- Drive the success of Mixpanel's portfolio of data products, including Cloud Import, Data Pipelines, Identity Management, Lexicon, and others that are in development. In partnership with Product Management and Sales, you will be responsible for increasing usage and revenue for these products.
- Build and execute the marketing strategy for your area of ownership, including messaging, positioning, content, and campaigns. You will be the first marketer focused on data products and will have the opportunity to build your strategy from the ground up.
- Launch new products and features – we have some exciting ones in the works! You will play a key role in packaging and naming for the full data portfolio as it evolves.
- Become the resident expert on the data engineering, analytics, and data science personas. Your knowledge will enable the entire company to successfully market and sell to these emerging target roles for Mixpanel.
- Be the voice of Mixpanel's data products. You will use your storytelling, writing, and speaking skills to build content that gets the attention of our target audience, then compels them to evaluate and purchase Mixpanel.
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- 7+ years experience in product marketing, preferably with the majority in B2B.
- Successfully launched products generating millions in revenue. To accomplish this, you formed close working relationships with Product Management, Engineering, and Sales.
- Excellent storytelling skills. You have a portfolio of work samples that you're proud to share, spanning long-form writing, sales collateral, and external presentations.
- Marketed to a technical buyer, preferably data engineering, analytics, and/or data science. Time spent marketing data products and features is a plus.
- Measured success, solved problems, and identified opportunities using data. Mixpanel has a metrics-focused culture and we use them to prioritize work throughout the business.
Bonus Points For
- Experience using SQL and business intelligence tools to analyze data
- Knowledge of the data and analytics market
- Time spent at a high-growth B2B tech company