The Nuclear & Precision Health Solutions (NPHS) division is committed to improving the lives of patients by applying more than 40 years of experience and expertise in nuclear and precision health. The business provides radiopharmaceutical development, manufacturing, preparation, commercialization, and business solutions across the care delivery continuum from origin to patient administration. As the only national source for both SPECT and PET radiopharmaceuticals with the largest network of 130 pharmacies and 30 cyclotron facilities, we can reach 95% of U.S. hospitals within three hours. We give customers the support they need in regulatory compliance, reimbursement, continuing education, information management, and other crucial areas, so they can focus on their patients.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager is responsible for lifecycle management of Ga68-PSMA-11 as well as other key products in our portfolio. Key responsibilities include developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies; evaluating product performance and making recommendations to drive revenue and OE; managing commercialization activities such as positioning, promotion, and sales enablement; and executing market research to inform strategy.
- Design, develop; and implement marketing strategies to launch and drive adoption of Ga68-PSMA-11, and manage other key products in our portfolio, in collaboration with the sponsor, sales, operations, medical affairs, manufacturing, training, finance, and quality and regulatory teams.
- Demonstrates knowledge of marketing disciplines and concepts necessary for building business & marketing plans and incorporating patient and product journey actionable pain points into tactical plans.
- Perform market research and gather customer insights and internal feedback to inform strategy.
- Identify and remain current on relevant market trends.
- Monitor, evaluate, and measure the success of marketing strategies, programs, services, and solutions.
- Manage commercialization activities such as positioning, promotion (campaigns, tradeshows), and sales enablement (sales training, tools & aids, national & regional meetings, etc.)
- Develop and manage project plans to complete work on time and on budget.
- Negotiate with and manage relationships with outside vendors.
- Drives pricing and promotional tactics and strategies to achieve business objectives and optimize product profitability
- Understands methods available to execute primary research (VOC) that are necessary for decision making. Identifies market opportunities through VOC/secondary research and acts by implementing and managing solutions.
- Demonstrates strong financial acumen and P&L management.
- Advocate and support the Cardinal Health brand
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Pharmaceutical Oncology marketing experience highly desired but not mandatory.
- Pharmaceutical Branded Product experience required.
- 8+ years’ experience in a related field.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrates strong decision making and organizational skills
- Prioritizes and balances multiple initiatives
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams to achieve project objectives.
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of products and projects
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models to achieve specific goals
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have a significant and long-term impact
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.