Sr. Product Marketing Manager, App Store Optimization, Consumer Products
San Francisco, CA
Location: San Francisco
Who we are:
Twitter is looking for an experienced and impact focused Senior Product Marketing Manager, App Store Optimization to join the Consumer Product Marketing Team and help grow adoption of Twitter’s products. We focus on driving the full marketing process from gathering insights from product and consumers, to developing strategies, to executing campaigns, and measuring and optimizing results. Consumer Product Marketing values trust, accuracy, collaboration, and impact. Join us in making Twitter one of the most loved daily experiences for people looking to find out what’s happening.
What you’ll do:
This role will help drive the performance and internal visibility of the ASO channel. You will own the process of updating app store data and metadata, including release notes, product copy, and screenshots and other media. This is a cross-functional role, where you will collaborate closely with product, consumer insights, analytics, engineering, comms, co-marketing, the in-house creative agency and external agencies and partners.
- You’ll translate your deep understanding of digital marketing and App Store Optimization into actionable insights and clear recommendation for internal and external partners.
- You will manage and drive the movement of all ASO related projects, obtaining buy-in from all parties, including the above mentioned teams as well as C-level executives.
- You will work with regional marketing teams across the globe to implement country/language specific insights as a regular part of your optimization.
- Forecast and own key metrics for app store health, including downloads and chart rank
- Develop tests and success metrics to better understand the impact of making app store changes in messaging, presentation, and metadata in various countries
Who You Are:
You use insights and data to create initiatives that will improve the performance of the ASO channel. Above all, you have the strategic experience and creative chops to help drive world-class marketing.
- You are an expert in the mobile advertising ecosystem and its key metrics
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing environment, at ease with frequent pivots in priorities
- You've demonstrated the use of campaign results and consumer insights to drive initiatives that improve channel performance & processes
- You are comfortable making decisions with partial information and learning from both your successes and failures
- You are experienced working with creatives and media, both in house and agency, to create and measure world-class campaigns
- You are a problem solver who can identify potential solutions as well as advance concerns when necessary
- You have excellent project and timeline management.
- You have a global perspective
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years experience in digital marketing
- 2-3 years experience in App Store Optimization
- Experience with ASO tools like App Annie, etc. and app store testing tools like Google Experiments, etc.
- Experience working with product management & engineering/release organizations
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills, including executive presentations
- A strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships and a proven ability to lead cross-functional initiatives
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-paced tech environment
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.