At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
Do you enjoy research, writing, and marketing? Are you passionate about technology, an early adopter or a gadget addict? Do you thrive in a highly collaborative environment with ample opportunities to speak in front of a crowd? Achievers is looking for an experienced product marketer to position and evangelize our company and product both internally and externally (e.g., target audience, analysts, and media). You will support our product management, sales, and broader marketing team crafting strategy and messaging for our employee engagement platform of products. We have many stories to tell about the rapidly changing world of employee engagement, our customers, and how we’re helping to transform organizations to empower their employees and managers through solutions such as recognition and measurement to drive business outcomes. We’re looking for a thoughtful person who can dig into our category and identify and create strategies that drive toward solving the pains of our audience base that will be leveraged by demand gen, customer support, and sales to drive acquisition and retentionmarketing. Your valued contribution and subject matter expertise and the ability to translate complexities into digestible content, presentations, and creative are vital to the success of our exclusive events (e.g., roadshows and annual customer conference), marketing programs, website, and overall revenue success. Strong communication and organization skills are essential to this role. As we are in a fast-paced category, this position requires the ability to work under tight deadlines and with maximum flexibility.
- Establish a deep knowledge of the Achiever’s brand, our platform and product suite, audiences, marketingchannels and collateral.
- Have strategic vision for their product lines and solutions and execute this strategy across functional teams
- Drive GTM initiatives including enablement, customer briefings and external presentations for Achievers employee engagement platform
- Sales & marketing enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Lead cross-functional teams to successfully launch products, create sales tools and collaterals, and drive growth
- Analyze market size and potential competition; be the expert on our competition – understanding their strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats
- Acquire deep customer knowledge through market research, persona, segmentation analysis and customer interviews.
- Monitor key performance indicators and understand the dynamics of both direct and channel sales
- Use multiple outlets to evangelize Achievers’ position in the marketplace including blogging, analyst meetings, industry events, data sheets, solution briefs, videos, and case studies
- Provide expert support during analyst briefings (and other sessions) through product demonstration and presentations.
- Content development - create marketing and sales collateral, such as whitepapers, datasheets/FAQs, executive presentations, etc.
- Product knowledge - develop and maintain in-depth Achievers product and competitive knowledge
- 7-10 years of experience in product marketing
- BA/BS in Computer Science/Engineering or BA/BS in Business/Marketing or equivalent
- MBA or advanced degreepreferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the software technology industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset: should be able to develop a compelling vision, and sell that vision
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative / non-traditional solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with social mediamarketing
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Preferredlocation is Toronto, Canada; but willing to travel to San Francisco Bay Area and otherlocations 25-30% (as job requires)