Reporting to the Director, Product Management (Head of Product), the Senior Product Manager is responsible for managing the lifecycle of product(s) from concept ideation through end of life. He/she will gather VOC to inform new business cases and drive the product roadmaps.
- Develop business cases to support new revenue streams by leading market research as necessary to understand customer problems and pain points, market trends, and competitive activity
- Define requirements, user and buyer personas, write and communicate effective user stories to cross-functional teams
- Monitor product performance and manage the prioritization of defects and enhancements
- Drive product launches by effectively managing scope, resource, and timeline
- Manage the roadmaps of assigned product(s)
- Own the P&L and meet revenue targets, set price points
- Work within a cross functional team envi