$180K — $225K
Sr. Product Manager
The Sr. Product Manager will act as one of the main points of contact between the product team and customers, internal teams and external partners. This role is part product support, part product operations, part product analyst, and part communications specialist.
• Work with leadership to develop calendar of interactions expected over the course of Phase aligned to Program Roadmap and any relevant engagement plans.
• Translate calendar into consumable presentation and update presentation regularly to capture progress, necessary escalation and opportunities for process and engagement enhancements.
• Work with Product Managers and Owners to drive and manage calendar, including its cadence of meetings with partners, confirming in advance of meetings appropriate attendees, objectives and agendas.
• Work with internal teams to drive and confirm all materials are ready and can be shared with the attendees on the timelines demanded by relevant engagement models.
• Attend meetings and capture minutes and actions/next steps, then distributing and tracking those actions and next steps statuses.
Product Team Operations Responsibilities:
• Help with scope/definition of live product “operations” and product launch planning
• Help manage Product Design and Research prioritization, tying back to the needs of the product team and the Program Roadmap
• Monitor and recommend, where applicable, improvement of product team processes, ensuring the team is effectively in utilizing product tools
• Drive and/or own process mapping, where necessary, in areas of operational process and engagement
• Work directly with AVP Product Strategy on team health, development and sustainability models, as well as risk tracking and mitigation.
• 10 years’ Agile experience replatforming or new consumer (b2b or b2c)-facing product development
• Experience in consulting, consumer tech, carrying product from initiation through launch
• Managed a consumer facing product thru full life cycle from build to run
• Must have excellent presentation skills
• Project, product or program planning experience
• Ability to understand technical concepts and navigate complex environments
• Desire to identify and implement process improvements
• Problem-solving mindset
• Experience and comfort working with and directing distributed teams, communicating via video, chat, email, phone and conveying information via email, shared workspaces or presentations.
LRSolutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to sustaining an environment in which diversity is valued and differences are strengths. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information or sexual orientation
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.
Valid through: 3/19/2021