This position is responsible for product management and commercialization of new products/enhancements, as well as product design in collaboration with R&D and Medical Affairs for the Caris Molecular Intelligence tumor profiling portfolio. The position will have a firm grasp of the precision medicine landscape and be responsible for identifying and proactively resolving product issues or needs related to commercial circumstance and market demands.
- Commercially responsible for new product launches and enhancements of existing products, and manages the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Responsible for product lifecycle and pipeline, which includes: business planning, market analysis, competitive analysis and reporting, and customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to new product design in conjunction with cross functional internal teams.
- Working closely with laboratory operations, quality, regulatory, customer support, scientific staff, medical staff and business leadership to proactively manage day-to-day product needs.
- Work closely with Marketing Communications to develop positioning and messaging, the creation of sales collateral and marketing materials.
- Understand and support sales channels and aid in training to sales and customer services.
- Develop action item lists and regular project updates. Develop and maintain other tracking and reporting tools as needed.
- Proactively follow up with functional areas regarding progress on action items and project activities.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Must have experience in product marketing or similar role
- Prior healthcare experience (in vitro diagnostic, medical device, pharmaceutical, etc.)
- Must be able to work across levels in the organization to drive projects to completion
- Must be well organized and have the ability to meet strict deadlines and perform under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient computer skills, which include Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Education, Certification/Licensure, and/or Experience
- Bachelordegreerequired from an accredited university or college
- MBA or PhD with medical focus desired
- 7+ years of experience in product/marketing/lifecycle management
- Prior experience managing direct reports
- Physical Demands
- The ability to lift objects over 30 pounds
- The ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Manual dexterity and ability to bend, reach, stoop
- Travel Required: occasionally
- Weekends/Evenings/holidays: Yes, some evenings/weekends required. Medical conventions are held over weekends, which this person would be required to attend.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.