At T-Mobile, we are building new products for our customers every day. This role of Senior Product Manager for Product Management team will play a crucial role in building and sourcing new products. You'll lead product design, development, implementation and launch. You'll build products that have direct impact on millions of customers!
Demonstration of product management and development competencies is required, including ideation, product strategy articulation, product roadmap development, functional specification, feature prioritization, usability testing, and product lifecycle management. Success in this position requires establishing symbiotic partnerships with internal stakeholders to gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, define product strategy, and manage development with external business partners to deliver a remarkable product experience for customers.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its very initial stages
- Experience working with or developing products for business customers
- Articulate product management vision and roadmap to team members and across key cross-functional stakeholder teams and executive management team
- Work for a company that’s a recognized leader in shaking up established categories
- Be able to work in close concert with senior UX designer and technical lead
- Experience in usability testing, user interaction testing to create ideal customer experience
- Own the roadmap, development, strategy and product vision
- Deliver relevant, scalable and innovative product from concept to successful implementation
- Ensure that the product meets customer needs and business objectives.
- Collaborate with dedicated enterprise resources (e.g. Technology, Legal, Sales, Customer care, Brand)
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
Enterprise Core Competencies
- Tirelessly champion the needs of our customers
- Role requires competency in customer focus, strategic thinking, relationship-building, and results focus mindset
- Flexible and resourceful, with a “figure it out and get it done” mentality
- Quickly react to newly presented information and adjust course
- Sees ambiguity as an opportunity to shape the future
- Executer with no ego who takes on the heavy lifting and leads by example
- Brings a track record of accomplishments, but still has a lot to learn
- Energetic, enthusiastic with a hunger to win; driven to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related technical field; equivalent work experience
- Over 5 years of product management experience building products –involved in ideation, product design, development and launch of successful consumer products
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of customer needs, business goals and the ability to convert those into product requirements and priorities
- Ability to develop innovative ideas and creative solutions
- Must be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented, challenged by accountability
- Must have the ability to deliver under tight timelines, operate independently, juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results oriented environment
- Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems through analytics and data-driven decision-making
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams.
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong software development background and understanding of the artifacts and discipline required to deliver high quality, highly availability products
- MBA or advanced degree in a related field preferred
- Unified Communications product development or experience
- Broad understanding of agile project management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, product management, financial and operations functions.
- Experience in defining and executing go-to-market strategies.