As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcareexperience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
As a Senior Product Manager on our product management team, you will lead the development of products that solve business and user problems by collaborating with others.
• Define and manage product requirements for developers that provide the best solution for business needs and market requirements.
• Serve as agile/scrum product owner. Attend daily stand-ups, provide guidance to developers and direct reports, resolve impediments. Prioritize the needs of the business and users, then find the most efficient solution for developers
• Build a strong partnership with developers and quality assurance. Collaborate to find efficient ways to satisfy business and user needs.
• Prioritize own work and that of the development team based on relative importance to the business. Prioritize the agile backlog accordingly. Drive progress.
• Compose technical information into clear, concise product documentation for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Use an approach that allows maximum flexibility through the use of configuration options, such that an array of client needs can be met without requiring additional development work.
• Lead, coach and mentor. May also hire, conduct performance reviews, make salary and promotion recommendations.
Typically responsible for multiple large and/or complex products and initiatives, and may include staff supervision. This is an advanced level in which emphasis is placed on innovation beyond addressing clients' expressed needs.
If direct report positions are listed below, the following responsibilities will be performed in accordance with guidelines, policies and procedures and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
No. Direct Reports-1-2 Analysts
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Extensive knowledge of product management
Able to work independently without direct supervision and as part of a team
Demonstrated success prioritizing and delivering multiple competing projects
Intellectual curiosity and troubleshooting prowess
Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Excellent communication, facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Degree in Computer Science or a related major and minimum 6 years of software/product management or business analysis experience
Or any bachelor degree and minimum 8 years of related experience
Estimated travel time is 30%.
Flexibility is required.