Symantec is looking for a talented, self-driven, creative and analytical product manager to help expand Symantec's VIP B2E product planning, development and innovation efforts. This position requires through understanding of MFA solutions/technologies as part of the broader Identity and Access Management market space, comfort conveying the value of a proposed solution to both technical and business audiences, experience with development and integration tasks for authentication and authorization solutions. The ideal candidate must be able to drive the roadmap, detail product requirements, engage with agile development teams, and manage the lifecycle of complex Software products.
- Work closely with development teams to create a compelling product designed to address unmet or underserved customer needs and direct those teams to execute.
- Co-owning the product backlog, by managing, defining, vetting, and delivering on enhancement request, through direct engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor product performance, provide customer support, function as subject matter expert supporting customers both internal and external, handle product pricing and deliver product training.
- Define and manage KPIs to measure effectiveness and efficiency of the task at hands
- Keep current on the latest industry, competitor, regulatory and threat landscapes
- 3 to 7 years experience/education
- Proven knowledge of the IAM market space, technology and trends
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with an emphasis on flexible problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- History of leading through fast-paced, high-growth, and uncertain environments
- Passion for working closely with customers and partners
- Willing to travel up to 25%
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.