Job Posting Title
Sr. Product Manager, Strategic Planning
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a passion for defining and collaborating with commercial and development teams in driving the product strategy.
This role will be at the core of defining a vision and executing a broad-based product strategy encompassing a three to five-year detailed product roadmap. This individual will interact with senior management in all disciplines within the organization to lead and champion product planning exercises. The role will be responsible for ensuring product deadlines are consistently and reliably met. This position also entails market research, launch planning, and achieving growth and revenue targets.
The individual will work closely with customers, regulatory agencies, and the sales and marketing organizations to ensure that market requirements and customer needs are built-in to future product releases. The Product Manager will work to grow market share of the assigned product line in casino’s operations. This role will be at the forefront of Aristocrat’s continuing mission to maintain a dominant position in the market through effective and creative product evolution and strategy.
What you'll do
Key Performance Measurements
- Championing new products and ideas within the organization with consideration of competitive factors, market demand, risk management, program economics, strategic fit, and operational complexity
- Communicates product vision, strategic plans, and roadmaps to Executive Leadership
- Define and communicates product positioning and value proposition messaging to regional commercialization teams
- Establishes Strategic Product Roadmaps thru partnership with senior product and development leadership
- Lead market intimacy activities - Customer validation and market feedback gathering to drive product planning
- Thought leadership for Aristocrat Product portfolio and markets served
What we're looking for
- In-depth experience in product management, strategy development, and writing business cases
- Experience building consensus around that vision, and tactically executing to deliver the vision
- Must be able to comprehend technical challenges, understand limitations and impact to the customer, and manage risk in reviewing technology options
- Superior attention to detail
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, especially with software developers, hardware engineers, project managers, and other product managers
- The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of product development processes
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Comfortable with ambiguity; welcomes the challenge of developing new ideas and approaches in a semi-unstructured environment
- Must be a “team-player” with the ability to work within collaborative environments to organize and facilitate program reviews, roadmap reviews, new product initiation meetings and investigations, and business case reviews
- Ability and desire to interact and engage in substantive dialogue with all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical and market research skills
- Must possess exceptional ethics, excellent judgment, and a desire to win
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education, Training and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience
- Minimum BS Technical Degree required. Equivalencies are considered and advanced degrees are desirable.
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Las Vegas, NV, US