A successful Senior Product Manager is someone who can leverage business architecture to envision ways of achieving our Finance community’s analytical and reporting objectives that enable us to scale to a $1T company. Part program management, part business process experts, part IT generalists in distributed technology ecosystems (especially with proprietary software), the ideal candidate can quickly understand a business’s strategy and current pain points then succinctly get to the problem statement and move to a solution. Successful candidates will identify simple and scalable solutions for complex problems with Finance needs at the forefront, then work with diverse teams to deliver world-class finance technology solutions. These solutions will be those used collect, store, and report near real-time data. The bottom line is that we need the Senior Product Manager to be able to advance the level of sophistication and critical thought around the finance technologies to support our growth to a $1 trillion dollar company.
- Drive and facilitate the right discussions that identify business capabilities across disparate businesses in relation to current and future business objectives.
- Partner with business finance and technology teams to shape and translate prioritized business capabilities and recommended architecture vision across Finance Technology and, in some cases, multiple lines of business.
- Create visuals (e.g., system flow diagrams) to bring people along with ideas and drive solution alternatives discussions with cross-functional teams, including Finance and Technology leaders.
- Anticipate and make tradeoffs, balancing Finance and Business needs versus technical constraints. - Consider options, risks, cost/benefit, impact on other business processes, and fit with program priorities.
- In some cases, program manage initiatives from concept to implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fortune 50 experience and an enterprise-wide understanding of finance and business processes, systems and data, and demonstrated success in delivering innovative solutions for Finance organizations
- 10 years of combined experience in business architecture, systems and solution design/analysis strategy, and other related roles. Finance leaders who have successfully supported a business, have a deep understanding of how technology enables their business to operate, and have a passion for technology should also apply
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Ability to get to your point, crisply and succinctly
Job ID: 621801