Spiff is on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance. Why? Because business performance helps millions of people. It increases pay. It pushes people to learn and grow, innovate, and build. To help companies and reps to reach their full potential, we take the manual labor and complexity of current commission processes and completely automate it. Finance teams spend hours each month trying to prepare commissions, communicate them to their reps, deal with discrepancies, and then get those paid on time. Spiff automates that full process. We connect to client’s current systems (CRM, ERP, Payment Processors, etc.) to reduce the work and amount of errors. Spiff also gives powerful, real-time data and insights to reps, managers, and executives about their commissions.
We’re looking for a passionate Sr. Product Manager to join our growing team and help us deliver intuitive and delightful experiences to our customers.
As a Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise at Spiff, you will work closely with our CPO to define the product vision, strategy and roadmap for our Enterprise customers. You will also partner closely with our CXO, customers and development to define and deliver product solutions, spearhead launch activities and drive adoption post launch.
Successful candidates should have strong analytics and research experience, ability to develop empathy with customers as well as ability to manipulate and draw insights from it.
What you’ll contribute in this role...
- Talk with customers and empathize with them to ensure we are building the right product
- Focus relentlessly on improving Spiff users’ experiences. Collaborate with Design to Identify customer problems and deliver meaningful product solutions.
- Conduct and gather extensive research about the commission space (trends, competitive analysis, intel, etc.)
- Work with the founders and leadership team to help determine specific products' strategy
- Coordinate the product development process with engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences to our customers
- Clearly define and communicate product requirements
- Drive prioritization for new feature development
- Ensure execution of the stories and tasks as per timeline
- Help the team define and track key success metrics
- Help shape our product roadmap and development process as we continue to grow
- Write stories and maintain a backlog of initiatives
- Work with the QA team to produce well defined acceptance criteria and tests
What experience you’ll bring to Spiff...
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Highly analytical thinker with an innate ability to understand and navigate complex systems.
- Passion for well designed products. You have an eye for design and are eager to collaborate with designers to deliver the best possible user experience.
- Deep empathy for users. You love engaging with customers and stakeholders to find out their biggest pain points and champion their needs.
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- Familiarity with user experience and user interface best practices across desktop, mobile web and native apps.
- Solid technical knowledge either through formal education or professional experience.
- Entrepreneurial: You're a detail-oriented self-starter with flexible skills, and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Detail oriented: you must be able to notice small details and fit them within the larger picture.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of basic accounting/finance principles
- Ability to learn quickly, operate autonomously, and manage projects to delivery
- Knowledge of Agile development and engineering best practices.
- Problem Solver: You’re a creative thinker who loves implementing simple and elegant solutions that solve real customer issues