As a product manager in the Seller Experience team, you will be exploring key opportunities for growth (driving new sellers to the platform) as well as crafting and delivering innovative solutions to help people sell on eBay. You will be leading design and engineering teams to bring to life new product experiences to our sellers. You will be working closely with regional partners throughout the world to build a global experience that works for each market.
We're looking for someone with experience delivering innovative solutions at global scale. This person is someone who can draw on their product skills to define the product vision, design customer centric experiences, influence across the organization, build scalable product solutions, and ultimately deliver measurable and impactful business outcomes.
- Define product strategy and roadmap, working closely with business stakeholders and leaders in engineering and design. Clearly set the product prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term investments.
- Gain a deep understanding of the business climate, strategy, and opportunities for eBay to drive new sellers to the platform in our various regions.
- Use data, design thinking and lean experimentation methods to move quickly and take smart risks.
- Lead the implementation, business activation and on-going improvement of your products.
- Create user stories and co-lead the Agile scrum team with engineering counterpart to execute on roadmap with clear milestones.
- Minimum 7-10 years of product management experience building successful digital, consumer experiences (ecommerce or marketplaces a plus).
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to lead effectively through influence, alignment, and collaboration.
- Demonstrated use of data to build a strategy, prioritize your roadmap and ultimately solve customer and business problems.
- Balance of technical and business acumen; able to effectively manage tradeoff discussions with engineering partners and regional partners.
- Thrive working in a fast paced, dynamic, highly collaborative environment where you are work autonomously, are constantly aligning and communicating with complex sets of partners and stakeholders all in service of delivering customer and business value.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Economics, Marketing, or equivalent experience.