We are the global leader across all our business units and have an industry-wide reputation for quality and innovation. Our portfolio of intellectual property is second to none. Our products are used in the construction and landscape industry and are sold entirely through distributors to contractors.
To continue our leadership position, we are adding one very important product manager to our largest business unit in Arizona. The Product Manager will be responsible for driving domestic and international sales and market share growth for a portion of the controller product category. The ideal candidate must be able to analyze market opportunities and from this analysis deliver a comprehensive strategic plan to gain market share. This strategic plan will include complete product roadmaps, localized, national and global promotional plans, marketing collateral development and new product launches.
The selected candidate is expected to be entrepreneurial, creative, proactive, customer-oriented, driven to succeed in a fast-paced environment, possess strong self-initiative with little supervision and the ability to influence others to deliver results.
Strong leadership, interpersonal and project management skills are essential to drive execution across various stakeholder groups. An understanding of product differentiation for global markets is extremely beneficial.
The position is Arizona based. The company offers a very generous relocation package. The successful candidate will have strong potential for future senior management positions.
· Develop and drive market strategies to grow sales and market share of existing product lines in both established and new markets.
· Develop in-depth global knowledge of competitive share, positioning and pricing programs.
· Develop long-range product line strategies across customer segments that achieve substantial growth and profitability through new product introductions.
· Lead new product development teams to deliver the highest quality products to market, achieving schedule, investment, revenue and margin targets.
· Champion a “quality first” orientation and lead cross-functional efforts to maintain and improve on industry-leading quality for assigned product lines.
· Research business intelligence on competitors, customers, market trends and government regulations to develop positioning, pricing and growth strategies for new product initiatives.
· 5+ years of marketing leadership experience in a manufacturing company.
· Undergraduatedegree with an emphasis in business, marketing or engineering.
· Excellent prioritization skills and ability to get results.
· Strong interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills.
· Experiencemarketing and/or selling through distribution and contractor channels
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, MS Project, Outlook).
· Project management experience and a track record of success with new product development.
· International market development experience.
· MBA from a top ranked school.
· Experience with consumer electronics
· Bi-lingual – English and Spanish