Sr. Product Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Business Services
Plan, execute, and finalize a development program according to strict deadlines and within budget. Work with project teams to determine critical milestones and deliverables on programs, and communicate all aspects of the program effectively.
Ensure successful completion of the project teams in coordinating, executing and delivering the deliverables for the ambulatory product suite. Responsible for executive reporting. Create the program schedule and monitor the progress towards plan of all related project teams and ensure corrective actions are taken when needed.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with Senior Management and stakeholders.
- Direct, develop and manage Program/Project Development from beginning to end with full scale project plans and associated communication documents and work with assigned project managers to ensure program success.
- Plan, track and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- An ongoing basis liaise with project stakeholders to build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements. Estimate resources needed to achieve project goals, including negotiating with other department managers for acquisition of required personnel within company or requesting additional staff if necessary.
- 5 plus years of experience in Project or Program Management Software, IT or similar experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, etc.), Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Knowledge of the methodology and associated phases, activities and deliverables for the design of new products and the enhancement of existing products; ability to apply the methodology in diverse scenarios.
- Strong understanding of project management principles.
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- Ability to communication equally effectively in a highly matrixed organization with business, technical, implementation and support staff
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas
- Ability to effectively present information publically
- Ability to develop a vision for the future and create a culture in which the long range goals can be achieved.