DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives the customer experience initiatives for MSC’s digital products.
- Works with predictive models, analyzing, creating user segmentation, and extracting insights that drive business decisions with a lens towards common-sizing and solution building in a global environment.
- Leverages technical knowledge legacy (SAP and IBM) and modern systems (SAAS), 3rd party systems and APIs to create a holistic solution.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to define scope, budget and transform the existing framework or design/develop new models to ensure a first-class customer experience.
- Collaborates with customers, partners, peers and stakeholders to understand requirements, define the scope of work, and build micro-roadmaps aligned with the vision of the digital strategy organization.
- Analyzes macro-economic trends, perform competitive analysis, size-up internal capabilities, and build business cases to support the portfolio of initiatives.
- Fosters a strong product culture within the organization.
- Collaborates with the respective engineering / development partners to assist in designing the best product in terms of customer experience.
- Contributes to long-term product roadmap and strategy development.
- Drives the MSC Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure fulfillment of MSC’s vision and unity of purpose.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, related technical field or equivalent practical experience required.\An MBA (or equivalent) from a top-tier institution, or equivalent business experience is preferred.
- Minimum of six years of relevant product management required.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technology, and complex workflows.
- Ability to interact with Engineers and Designers on technical topics to identify best possible decisions.
- Analytical skills a must: spreadsheet modeling, pivot tables, Power BI, Tableau, etc.