Molex is seeking a dynamic and proactive Sr Product Manager provide support to a complex and exciting projects. The IIoT team at Molex is launching a new Internet of Things (IoT) solutions platform for the industrial markets. The platform integrates several Molex innovated sensors combining the latest machine learning techniques to tackle some of the industrial problems.
We are looking for experienced, passionate, and talented technical product manager who can work with sensor, software development and data science teams to deliver production-proven IIoT products to the target markets. Need to be able to work in an intense startup environment managing evolving requirements and aggressive customer commitments.
- Lead efforts to streamline new and existing IIoT products
- Develop, support, and execute against a road-map alongside your functional counterpart.
- Interface directly and develop effective working relationships with counterpart software engineering team
- Document well thought out, detailed user stories and ensure software and data engineering teams understand features and their purpose
- Develop and own the product strategy for assigned products, while driving a bi-weekly release cycle
- Prioritize continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs
- Demonstrate expert level skill in problem decomposition and ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Own and manage the backlog; order and prioritize to ensure that 1-2 iterations of backlog are always ready
- Routinely collaborate with UX, Architecture and engineering teams on multiple issues and decisions
- Be regarded as an expert in Agile Methodology; translate unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories and work units through problem decomposition and planning
- Demonstrate superior persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between customer, product manager and engineering team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Minimum of 7 years of Product Management experience
- Experience in managing real time streaming Industrial IoT platforms.
- Experience with product management tools i.e. (Rally, Aha, Asana or similar tools)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Flexible, continuous learner, willing to share knowledge.