What You Will Do:
Working within Mediaocean's product management organization, the Senior Product Manager will be responsible for taking the lead on a product area within our modern omnichannel advertising platform. Our ideal candidate has an interest in representing the voice of the customer, is self-motivated and driven, and has technical and logical acumen.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading feature/functional development covering all phases of the software development cycle.
- Identifying market needs and opportunities working with customers, prospects, and partners.
- Partnering with Sales, Services, Support, Marketing, and other stakeholders to drive market adoption and revenue growth.
- Consolidating, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements for product planning and roadmaps.
- Collaborating closely with engineering leaders and their teams through all stages of product development.
- Driving financial metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or Business-related field.
- 5-7 years of product management experience in ad-tech or mar-tech; online advertising or traditional linear buying experience, or management consulting is a plus.
- Aspiring leader.
- Experienced working cross-functionally with a wide breadth of stakeholders, users, engineers, and business leaders to generate buy-in.
- Familiarity with business issues, ability to quickly learn, and ability to be comfortable with ambiguity, unsolved problems, and uncertainty.
- Exposure or experience in human centered design/design thinking.
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter and naturally curious thinker who is fast on their feet and possesses problem-solving skills.
- This role will allow you to work on our latest omnichannel media platform at the cutting edge of the ad tech and mar-tech industry.
- Be a part of our growth products -- guide the strategy and help define the roadmap.
- Full healthcare benefits (PPO & CDHP medical plans, dental, and vision) & 401k.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off; vacation/sick/religious observances/philanthropy opportunities.
- Professional development opportunities within our Learning & Development programs.