Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered. To submit for your medical or religious exemption, please complete our secure form here. Once reviewed, a member of our employee relations team will reach out to you with a determination.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Product Manager, Loan/Lease to join our growing team and create the consumer loan and lease capabilities for Lucid car buyers. In this role you will work cross-functionally to guide software products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will also be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems. You will break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
- Drive the design, build, and delivery of products, applications, systems, and services
- Work closely and collaboratively with business partners and technology teams to gather and document requirements and create user stories for building new products and enhancing existing products
- Coordinate the delivery of these product capabilities and product updates to the users and internal teams
- Work with teams across different geographical regions and time zones
- Identify and solve complex issues quickly, turn them into simple, intuitive, and elegant solutions
- Build and maintain solid productive relationships with team members, users, customers, stakeholders, etc. in person or over the phone
- Create product vision, translate product vision into product strategy, translate and convey strategy in the form of executable product requirements
- Manage and prioritize the requirements backlog
- Understand and document user scenarios, use cases, the expected user experience
- Define feature lists, use cases, acceptance criteria, user flows, user personas and other artifacts in support of product development efforts.
- Participate in work estimation processes for high level and detailed pieces of work
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a technology or business-related field
- 6+ years of software/online product management experience such as creating strategic product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Experience developing internet products and technologies
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Familiarity with tools for wire-framing and mockups
- Experience working on online loan and lease applications
- Previous work experience in e-commerce, automotive, or developing localized products for international markets is a plus
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.