We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we’ve been obsessed with innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last more than 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace and by remaining true to its values.
We employ thousands of people around the world to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you’re looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
Our wholesale business is truly global with 5000+ customers selling our products in more than more than 110 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. In the wholesale technology team our mission is to deliver digital experiences and capabilities that make Levi Strauss & Co. the best company to do business with globally. With a foundational platform for commerce, operations and service in place, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager to buildout a cutting-edge platform that will enable our brands to deliver delightful experiences for our customers.
- Maximize the value of digital investment in Wholesale
- Digital Transform Wholesale capabilities by running a value driven digital product roadmap
- Evolve the business for the digital era
Additional Information and Key Metrics:
- 5000+ Customers
- All Regions
- All Brands
- Global Customer Service
- Drive the product vision, strategy, define roadmaps and work closely with key stakeholders to build and drive adoption of the platform.
- Identify opportunities, analyze business benefit, evaluate ROI and prioritize and negotiate initiatives to develop roadmap that delivers on the vision and strategy. Socialize roadmap and product lifecycle regularly with senior leadership.
- Gain a deep understanding of the end user experience for customers and internal stakeholders
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Briefs the design team on the UX needs of the products and iteratively works with the designers to reach the expected outcome.
- Conduct A/B experiments on algorithms and new capabilities, measure post-delivery metrics and iterate for optimization
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Minimum Education Required:
- BA/BS Degree, MS/MBA preferred
Years and Type of Experience Required:
- 5+ years of product management experience in ecommerce
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Strong product management experience in the eCommerce space
- Experience working on platforms like SAP Hybris, Commerce Cloud, IBM WebSphere Commerce
- Data-driven with the analytical abilities to identify opportunities and drive core KPI analysis
- Demonstrated ability to understand technology concepts and implications.
- Experience Agile principles methodologies and how they’re applied in a workplace culture (SCRUM, LEAN, Kanban, SAFe, Design Thinking etc)
- Extremely strong customer service orientation and the ability to multi-task; with the desire to work in a very fast paced environmentKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: