What you get to do in this role:
In this Product Management role, you will work with a world-class team of researchers, designers, engineers and marketers to conceive, validate and deliver a product offering that combines the user-centricity and rapid learning of Design Thinking with the continous innovation of IT Service Management to change the world of work for the better.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Apply your wealth of practical design-thinking and Saas product management experience to help craft the next generation of ITSM products and practices.
- Collaborate effectively in an Agile work environment with product peers, user research, UX, engineering, implementation experts and customers to set product direction and definition.
- Gather and define actionable product development requirements that introduce new and improved models for managing and consuming enterprise services.
- Continuously learn from customers, our markets and technology trends to inform and validate your strategic and tactical product roadmaps
- Participate in, and own the outcome of, all product and technical aspects of team deliverables, including quality, performance, maintainability, and scalability.
- Interface with other product managers and stakeholders to be sure we are working on the right things at the right time, ensuring long-term value to the ServiceNow organization and our customers.
- Maintain a healthy backlog of actionable requirements with which designers and engineers are delighted to work.
- Inform and collaborate with outbound product management and product marketing to ensure successful Go-to-Market of your new product and enhancements.
- Define, measure and achieve your product’s success targets through continued collaboration with Customer Success and our active community of developers, implementation service providers and consultants.
- Ship products people love!
We need someone who has:
- 5+ years of software product management or related experience, preferably enterprise SaaS
- Demonstrable experience successfully managing products through lifecycle
- Demonstrable experience developing deep user empathy
- Exceptional experienceworking with UX functions
- Experience with design thinking and user experience best practices
- Experience with Agile and Lean methodologies
- Exceptional team leadership skills within cross-functional, self-managing groups
- Exceptional thought leadership skills
- Exceptional customer relationship skills
- Exceptional operational execution skills in an action-oriented environment
- Exceptional verbal and visual communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Direct experience with IT Service Management practices and principles
- SCRUM certified
- BS in computer science, information technology or related field
- BA in business, communication or related field
- Willingness to travel