$150K — $200K *
This person is going to be brought in as the overall program/product leadership and a critical foundation role to start the project off on the right foot. This is a huge project for our client. They are about to kick off one of the largest digital transformation they have ever done for one of their aircraft maintenance applications bringing it from an entirely paper based process to a paperless mobile application.
This person is going to be working side by side with the entire program, including: the development team, business users, executives, and operations team to make sure the delivery on this project is following the guidelines and timelines previously determined. They need to have a technical understanding of the technology stack being used for the transformation and also be able to effectively engage with the operations team to make sure the application is being rolled out and implemented correctly.
• 5-7 years of experience as a product manager on a technology transformation project
• Hands on experience managing the delivery on a very technical project-guiding the project from delivery to vision
• Experience managing a legacy system project
• Experience working on an ERP systems project/a labor management systems project
o A system that supports the operations side of the business
• Micro-services experience
• service oriented architecture experience
• strong aviation experience/language knowledge
• BA in related field
Valid through: 4/29/2021