Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations has an exciting opening for a Sr. Product Manager to lead product innovation for Radial’s Payments.
Radial enables our retail clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. Radial is uniquely positioned in the market with order management, payments, fulfillment, transportation and customer care solutions to help our merchants grow their e-commerce business.
Radial’s Payments offers leading e-commerce payment solutions to our retail clients to optimize the client and consumer experience.
As a Senior Product Manager in the Payments team, you will enhance and innovate Radial’s payment solutions, leading the launch of new product and managing existing payment solutions for our clients and their consumers. Reporting to the Solution Owner, who owns the overall business strategy for Payment, Tax and Fraud Solutions, you will be responsible for developing and executing the growth strategy for the payments business to expand and innovate Radial’s presence in the market.
As a Senior Product Manager on the team, you’ll be a thought-leader bringing voice of the customer and consumer to product innovation. You’ll play a pivotal role developing new payment capabilities, enhancing our existing solutions or creating new products to allow for easy and frictionless consumer payments and accurate settlement for merchants.
In this role, you’ll get exposure to work collaboratively with partners and internal stakeholders including technology developments, treasury, risk/compliance, legal, sales, industry SMEs, customers and marketing to craft industry-best offerings that will be sold to brands across the globe.
- Responsibilities:Own the payments product strategy and roadmap providing thought leadership in areas such as ecommerce and mobile payments, emerging payments, payment processors and partnerships.
- Act as the subject matter expert for payments internally and externally to understand customer needs as a key input to executing on the product strategy
- Partner with cross-functional teams and external partners define the product roadmap and lead the launch of new payment products to execute on the strategyWrite market requirements documents that effectively communicate requirements, user stories, unique value proposition while ensuring regulatory and legal compliance.
- Partner with Legal, Privacy, and Compliance teams to ensure the products we deliver are within regulatory boundaries.
- Manage the backlog and prioritize features based on expected customer value and partnering with Technology Product Development to determine the best technical design and associated engineering capacity while balancing time-to-market needs.
- Meet with customers and partners to understand their needs and requests as a key input to develop the product strategy
- Leverage and/or conduct market and user research to perform competitive SWOT analysis
- Craft business cases to support execution of the product strategy
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Support execution of a go-to-market launch plan including messaging, sales training etc.
- Engage with analytics and treasury to define and proactively monitor key performance metrics to determine trends and root causes to support and inform product decisions.
- Drive creative resolution of escalated project issues with optimal business outcome across multiple internal and external stakeholders
This position can be based remote or out of Radial’s King of Prussia office.
Some travel required (25%-35% ) depending on frequency of travel to head-quarters during normal travel conditions.
- Qualifications –At least 5-7 years of payments or consumer web/mobile or related product management experience, in a retail merchant or SaaS company.
- Proven track record of creating, launching and maintaining high-scale, successful products.
- Knowledgeable of the payments landscape, card/alternative payment providers, money movement, settlement and reconciliation.
- Strategic thinker, innovative, comfortable using data and analytics to inform product decisions
- Payments market and voice of the customer expertise
- Ability to lead cross-functional groups and drive action
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - within the company and with customers –
- Collaborative approach and excellent problem-solving ability
- Superior written and oral communication skills, coupled with technical acumen
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, MBA a plus