Summary: Define, lead and deliver the commercial and product roadmap strategy for IDEXX’s leading portfolio of consumer (pet owner) facing, cloud-based software, including: Pet Health Network Pro, a suite of veterinary consumer marketing tools; and Petly Plans, a service for monthly-payment pet healthcare plans. This portfolio is the product of a significant and ongoing commitment to help veterinarians strengthen the bonds with their pet owner clients through best-in-class consumer marketing, content and engagement technology. This position will be the product and business lead for the consumer software portfolio. This leader will manage a highly-talented product team including product managers, marketers, and business analysts – as well as partner with key functions including engineering, marketing, sales, and customer experience – to develop the product strategy and drive execution of market segmentation and analysis, requirements definition, roadmap delivery, and commercial goal achievement. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish strategic direction for the consumer software portfolio consistent with overall business unit strategy and larger IDEXX mission.
- Collaborate with general management and finance leadership to define, establish and achieve all financial and other objectives for the product line.
- Manage product marketing, including pricing, packaging, positioning, partnerships, and competitive analysis. Collaborate with engineering, commercial marketing, operations, sales, finance and drive integration of all activities to achieve goals.
- Work with commercial marketing and the customer facing organization to optimize the business model and go-to-market approach.
- Implement growth strategy through product enhancements, extensions, and product partnerships.
- Lead, coach and motivate direct reports and indirect partners to achieve success as one team.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or relevant technical discipline.
- Advanced degreepreferred.
- 10 years of progressive leadership and commercial product management experience.
- Preferredexperience: consumer facing products experience.