What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
• Bachelor’s Degree, required; emphasis in marketing, business, or engineering
• Master’s Degree, preferred
• Minimum three (3) years’ combined sales or marketing experience in a technical/industrial or consulting environment, required; affinity to technical topics/products, preferred
• Proven success in motivating teams and exerting influence across multiple departments and geographies
• Proven effectiveness in developing and executing comprehensive business and launch plans
• Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze sales and market data, draw conclusions, and present findings
• Strong communication (verbal, written, presentation) skills, required
• Business strategy development experience, preferred
• Demonstrated understanding of Hilti products, product applications, and customer, preferred
• Strong MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills, required
• Exposure to Data analysis tools, Social media, online tools, preferred
• Ability to learn quickly and operate effectively and independently in a dynamic environment
Normal office conditions with occasional jobsite visits, required
Up to 30% domestic and international travel, required
Flexibility to adapt work schedule to different time zones (especially Europe), required