About the role:
As a Senior Product Manager of Growth at Earnin, you'll work on building exceptional products that meaningfully improve customers' lives while fundamentally changing the financial system for the better. It's a huge challenge.
To do this:
- You'll bring ideas to market fast, you'll make use of strong consumer understanding to test key insights to identify new opportunities and implement products to address those opportunities
- You have a knack for identifying growth levers that can create step change improvements in our new user growth trajectory
- You'll run loads of experiments, especially around reinforcing social communities in our product and building natural viral loops
- You'll lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and data scientists to pursue products and features that make the most impact for customers. You'll define your KPIs and set stretch goals for the team.
Ultimately you'll be responsible to your customers.
What we're looking for:
- Above all else, a passion for customers and building products that make a positive impact in their lives.
- Experience at a company that's scaled fast and achieved results even when they seem impossible.
- A successful track record of taking products from concept to launch and monetization
- 4+ years of product management experience
- A structured thinker who can break big, ambiguous challenges down into discrete, solvable problems.
- A data-driven decision maker who will use both quantitative and qualitative means to prioritize a road map and measure impact on customers.
- A team player who's not afraid to roll up their sleeves on whatever needs to be done.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with SQL and reading code.