Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Shape the future of consumer focused marketplace by defining product strategy and roadmap for global brand
- Help with various conversion optimization techniques to drive higher conversion on web or mobile
- Analyze data from a variety of tools to make informed decisions
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user experience
- Striving for world-class products, adopting “Be the customer” approach
- Define granular product requirements, and partner closely with engineering/user-experience to drive release planning, sprint planning, story prioritization, product backlog grooming and road-map creation
- Managing road-maps across multiple product areas and complex projects
- Driving extended teams for results, united behind shared, common vision in a highly matrix org
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical field with 5+ years of Web Product Management experience at consumer internet company, or other relevant experience. MBA degree is preferred.
- Former expertise with working on discovery and purchase flow optimization for online B2C or C2C or B2B2C.
- Proven track record of delivering growth through agile product development to drive higher conversion or engagement or customer acquisition for consumer eCommerce or marketplace.
- Experience with SEO and Search products is a plus.
- Strong hypothesis-based mentality; likes to build hypotheses grounded in quant/qual research, A/B test them, and change flow to improve key metrics. Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions.
- Data-driven to the root. The deep complexities of ROI, marketplace dynamics, and AI models excite you. You can effortlessly pull the data when needed from analytics and other sources, and build the compelling argument utilizing quant/qual data points to back up your product backlog.
- Demonstrated success in managing complex, cross-functional projects and delivering world-class end-user experiences to consumers in a matrix org. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - within teams, company, to users etc.
- Experience performing market analysis, segmentation/targeting to create products and enhancements to drive growth.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.