Sr. Product Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Online Advertising & Marketing Services
Senior Product Manager - Cloud Hosting
Group and Role Summary
As Sr. Product Manager in the GoDaddy Hosting team, you will take ownership of key components and use cases at the heart of the hosting product portfolio. You’ll be responsible creating a vision and establishing a roadmap for the next generation of hosting products that can leverage public cloud infrastructure. Working closely with engineering teams, customers, partners, executive leadership, and customer care team leverage your technical, analytical, process and strategic skills towards executing high impact value added opportunities. The role requires passion for building outstanding products that customers love to use, appreciation for working with great engineers, willingness to do what it takes to help grow the business, wisdom to make tough tradeoffs and keep up with a high pace growth environment.
• Define and own the strategy, roadmap for hosting products with cloud and backups as focus areas
• Leverage diplomacy, integrity, and presence to enable you to work effectively at all levels within large organization
• Evangelize and drive the product integration roadmap across various functional teams within GoDaddy; Lead initiatives that leverage product integration and differentiate GoDaddy Hosting in the market
• Demonstrate a positive demeanor and flexibility to jump in and roll-up your sleeves when the situation demands
• Proactively engage with the customer; actively listen to their challenges and help craft appropriate solutions that are in line
• Holistically look at the Web Hosting market, customer needs, trends and competitors to determine opportunities for GoDaddy
• Define use cases, product requirements as well as multi-year product roadmap
• Work shoulder to shoulder with a high caliber engineering team to deliver high quality product.
• Collaborate with marketing, customer care and other partners to drive revenue opportunities
• BA/BS required, in Computer Science or related technical degree with 5+ years of relevant experience. MS/MBA preferred
• Demonstrated credibility with customers, partners and cross functional stakeholders
• A minimum of 5-years professional experience in product management capacity. Customer facing and market analysis experience highly preferred
Deep expertise in one or more of the following technology areas:
· Web Hosting market, technologies and Service oriented architecture
· Datacenter Infrastructure & Operations: Storage, Networking and Server technologies,
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Strong writing skills with the ability to write clearly and quickly, to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience. Public speaking experience and comfort
· Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, and the ability to translate those skills into a proven track record in delivering successful, award winning online products
· Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
Job ID R001051