- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including product management, finance, engineering, regional business units, and partners to define the reconciliation and financial requirements for issuing and tokenization products.
- Work with issuing and tokenization portfolio product managers and partners to understand settlement, clearing, and reconciliation specifications to define the financial accounting and reconciliation capabilities in PayPal payments platform.
- Work with treasury, accounting, tax, analytics, and other finance subject matter experts to define business processes and rules to automate finance operational processes.
- Manage entire product development life cycle including discovery, prioritization, design, development, user acceptance testing, pilot testing, and product launch.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate product roadmap, project status, and issues to executive management and various stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8 - 10 years of relevant product management experience including experience in payments, banking, credit union, or other financial systems, preferably knowledgeable with accounting and systems integration of such systems.
- Experience in card issuance and/or acquiring at a bank, network, processor or consultancy with focus on settlement, clearing, and reconciliation processes is a plus.
- Understanding of basic accounting and financial reconciliation including comfort with multi-currency environment is a strong plus.
- Strong system and data flow knowledge. Ability to learn and adapt to new product flows and software technologies.
- Energetic, creative and able to deliver innovative solutions
- Must handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail and should possess strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently, but also knows how to have fun while doing it!
- BS/BA or higher degree, preferably in computer science or engineering. MBA desired.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.