$100K — $150K *
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our distributed team in building the world’s best platform for social reading and exceptional stories.
What You’ll do
· Develop a product vision, strategy and roadmap for a core pillar of the Fable platform
· Identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, feedback, product usage data, and competitive analysis
· Own features end-to-end from concept through successful execution to deliver meaningful business impact
· Partner with engineering and design to drive execution against an ambitious roadmap of innovative features
· Define, track and utilize key funnels and metrics to iterate on features that drive product adoption
We are looking for
· 4+ years of product management experience w/ a growth mindset
· Experience with social or consumer mobile products a plus
· Proven track record of delivering high impact features that drove meaningful business results
· Experience in using data as part of your decision-making process
· Experience leading product development teams in an Agile environment
· Passionate about user experience and a sharp attention to detail
· Self-motivated with a love for stories and reading
· Comfortable in an early stage start-up environment
Please include in your application:
· 3 of your favorite books and tell us why you like them (optional)
Why you’ll love working at Fable
· Work on a purpose driven product
· We are a tech company with the soul of an artist.
· We are an early stage start-up and as such a constant work in progress. So, to borrow from Douglas Adams, “Don’t Panic”.
· Our culture is open and transparent
· We have no time for bureaucracy - We want leaders, not spectators.
· You will need to be resourceful, hands-on and solve problems
· We listen, understand, and consider before we judge
Valid through: 4/22/2021