The Sr Product Manager provides leadership and strategic direction in executing product upsells and sales support in collaboration with account teams. This position will take a lead role in sales support for current clients as well as prospective clients. This involves using extensive knowledge to support product development, manage work plans, perform data analysis, as well as work cross functionally with research, sales and account management, client and patient services and other functional areas as needed.
- Coordinate with cross functional partners to provide support for sales and account management and Express Scripts clients.
- Drive key account sale, upsell or renewal related to the applicable Medicare products.
- Develop selling strategies that help differentiate Express Scripts in the marketplace and align our interest with those of our clients and their members.
- Deliver market message and training to sales, account teams, consultants, and brokers.
- Demonstrate leadership within the team and department to help motivate and grow employees.
- Develop strategy and initiate tactics to support AUM programs
- Identify global and client-specific strategic opportunities
- Track upsell pipeline for key programs
- 4 Yearundergraduatedegreerequired. MBA preferred.
- Must have 4-8years experience in project management, product management or related marketing, strategy, or financial services fields.
- Excellent analytic and strategic thinking skills.
- Emphasis on strong communication skills, including verbal, written and presentations and the ability to work with executives, clients and broad teams.
- Advanced problem solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally to resolve issues and generate results among potentially conflicting constituencies.
- Healthcare or PBM experience is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload accordingly, detail oriented and proactive communicator.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
Job Id: REQ20009319