Who You'll Work with
The Enterprise Networking Business (ENB) Cisco's largest business group by revenue, profit, and contribution margin is looking for an experienced product manager to assist on Enterprise, Public Sector and Service Provide engagements for edge routing.
What You Will Do
You will also be responsible for a platform in the portfolio and you will help the team define Cisco's next generation edge routing family. You will own and drive aspects of product management covering strategy development and go-to-market execution as well as working closely with engineering on product developments and feature enhancements and interacting with customers on requirements and driving product sales. The product management responsibility also includes customer visits and supporting Cisco account teams to drive sales, collecting customer requirements, producing Product Requirement Documents and product marketing collateral, conducting competitive analyses, establishing and reviewing product pricing and forecast, and leading product launches with central marketing. Part of the responsibilities also includes driving cross-team efforts within the Cisco organization to deliver on Cisco ASR 1000 Solutions.
Who You Are
• At least 5 years of product management experience, preferably familiarity with Service Provider deployments and technologies
• Working knowledge of routing technologies
• Good and detailed understanding of business requirements for customer base and ability to translate them into technical requirements
• Excellent oral and written presentation and communications skills
• Demonstrated leadership and ability to lead cross-functional teams and close on cross-functional projects
• Needs to be a team player
• Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
• Ability to understand and develop insight to complex market and technical issues and the ability to present a go-to-market approach linked to the product strategy
• Very results oriented, and able to prioritize in the face of multiple requests and to complete deliverables according to deadlines
• Needs to exhibit flexibility in a fast paced, ever-changing, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to work cross-functionally and gain cooperation from others at all levels
• Willing to travel, both domestically and internationally
Educational Background Recommended:
Typically requires BSEE/CS or Finance, Marketing or equivalent plus 8-10 years related experience in marketing internetworking technologies and applications. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
Valid Through: 2019-11-12