Digital Payments Product Manager
At Bank of America, we're guided by a common purpose: to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Bank of America's digital payments team includes product and operational managers who are constantly iterating, problem solving, and collaborating to set the vision, drive the strategy, and implement tactics to help customers reach their financial goals in a more customized, intuitive, innovative, engaging, secure, and time-saving ways.
As a Payments Product Manager, you will:Be responsible & accountable for improving the payments product experience to define, sell, develop & deliver strategic solutions to market. Live the product and identify areas of opportunity for improvement. Then partner with teammates from across the organization - experience design, legal, risk, compliance, operations -to influence them to adopt solutions that will drive optimal customer experiences. As an experienced leader & manager, you will drive progress through influence and communicate in a crisp and concise manor.
You're a person who has (required skills)
And you are a person who is:
- 10 years' experience in product management, yet you are still hands on
- Great people skills, to navigate and influence a large organization
- User of various payments product on the market. Knowledge of competitive space
- Superb attention to detail, questions why a lot and is super focused on client experience
- Analytical skills to allow you to drive adoption of the product and improve client's interactions
- Ability to navigate cross functional teams to implement work in a collaborative nature
- A strong technical background who won't shy away from API discussion
- Process knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall processes
- Highly motivated self-starting leader with a strong work ethic.
- Continuous learner who is open to feedback and adapts quickly and positively to change
- Enthusiastic & passionate about customer experience
- Confident enough to question client experiences & processes to improve the product.
- Able to take a vision and go pen to paper to draft, communicate, and execute it.
- Able to collaborate effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
- Exceptional at problem-solving, issue resolution and time management
You'll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
- Payments experience
- Exceptional story teller, and explain complex things in a simple way
- Excellent communication and networking skills; able to drive consensus
- Project management experience (consulting, implementation, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree & MBA
We're a culture that
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
: 10/06/2019 Location
Palo Alto, CA, 3075B HANSEN WAY (CA5814),
Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST,
- United States Travel
: Yes, 15% of the time Full / Part-time
: Full time Hours Per Week
: 40 Shift
: 1st shift