Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is the leading provider of custody, trading, technology and practice management solutions to registered independent advisory firms (RIAs). It provides access to sophisticated, digital wealth-management services that helps advisors attract and retain affluent clients, as well as profitably grow, compete and succeed in their business efforts. Schwab supports nearly 8,000 registered independent advisors firms who custody and manage over $1.4 trillion in assets at Schwab.
Within Schwab, the Digital Advisor Solutions team is specifically focused on helping advisory firms deliver an exceptional end-client experience while driving their own firm’s productivity by providing them with industry leading web, mobile, and messaging solutions.
What you’ll do:
As a Sr. Product Manager you will lead product development and deliver solutions that will enable Schwab and its clients to digitally interact in a more seamless manner.
Key responsibilities of this Senior Product Manager role include:
- Develop a strategies and product roadmaps for the web and mobilechannel that supports Advisor Services business objectives.
- Conduct interviews with clients and internal stakeholders; manage feedback to gain insights into future product development.
- Conduct competitive intelligence on the landscape of customer service technology and best practices, to maintain competitive differentiation for Schwab.
- Drive stakeholder and organizational alignment on product priorities, business strategy, trade-off decisions and investment.
- Create detailed business requirements to define product features as well as the service experience.
- Partner closely with the User Experience team to design technology solutions.
- Utilize Agile methodology to collaborate with development and QA teams to manage implementation of technology projects.
- Partner with Advisor Services marketing on positioning and go-to-market strategy.
What you have:
- 5-10 years of product management experience.
- Bachelor's degreerequired (MBApreferred)
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is a plus.
- Experience with Agile methods and processes
- Ability to develop and articulate business requirements;
- Must possess strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in highly-collaborative work environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Tenacity, a bias for action and the ability to overcome obstacles and successfully execute on multiple projects simultaneously, at times under extremely tight deadlines.
- Must be a creative thinker and have a keen interest in ensuring the best possible digitalexperience for clients;
- Possess a fine attention to detail and a disciplined approach to developing applications