Seeking a Senior Product Manager for our Transformation and Financial Management team within the Converged Infrastructure & Data Center organization.
You will build relationships and work across multiple hosting channels to deliver program management, service transition, CI-level financial reporting, strategic and technical leadership, enterprise infrastructure optimization programs, and Midrange compliance.
Influence and collaborate with Technology Partners and Directors to identify areas of opportunity and risk to our availability and budgets. We are committed to our diverse workforce goals ensuring equal opportunities for all our team members. You will be encouraged to devote time and effort to grow your knowledge and skillset.
What would your responsibilities be in this role? You will . . .
- Collaborate with multiple partners to define Converged Infrastructure strategy, create tracking metrics, CBA evaluations, deployment planning, execution, and deliver new converged infrastructure capabilities that truly improve the overall experience for our customers and teams
- Work with multiple teams to share ideas, drive storage product recovery, track re-engineering, and deliver positive financial outcomes
- Forecast with acute accuracy through identifying key delivery landmarks, drive on-time achievement of milestones, and share progress in terms of cost, forecast, schedule and assessment of risks/issues
- Actively anticipate risks and ensure appropriate mitigation planning is in place to reassure and avoid compromising delivery commitments
- Conduct meetings that encourages teamwork while driving effective corrective actions and prioritizing necessary infrastructure uplifts and process enhancements to improve performance and availability
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and enthusiasm in developing elite CI services
- Utilize and define midrange operational standards, requirements and associated documentation – ensure all processes are clear and auditable
- Partner with team to effectively support regulatory efforts (audit and compliance-clear and comprehensive audit responses and PRSA testing)
- Effectively implement plans with cooperative engagement from technical leaders and business partners
Have you already been working in a midrange or storage environment with regulatory and financial experience? Then this opportunity should be perfect and you are encouraged to apply.
- 5+ years’ experience running midrange systems and/or storage
- Experience handling product financials and executive reporting
- Ambitious with strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to present strategies to senior leaders and drive decision-making
- Confirmed history influencing and getting results for enterprise-level projects
- Aptitude to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external partners
- Inspires confidence and the ability to handle ambiguity, multiple tasks, shifting priorities and set schedule to meet deliverables (works with a positive attitude, be flexible, and prioritize tasks)
- Strategic thinker, who is able to combine technical skills with overall business strategy to creatively resolve complex problems in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of a team
- Shows a genuine personal dedication to successfully completing all projects with an ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing situations
- Proficient using Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, Excel, Word, and Visio
- Knowledge of ITIL and Operational Support standard methodologies
- Additional qualifications desired (not required) include SharePoint development, block/file/object storage, audit and compliance
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or equivalent experience preferred