We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.
A LOT GOES INTO THAT TINY SHOPPING CART.
Our e-commerce team at Nordstrom ensures that customers experience the same great fashion and service on Nordstrom.com as they expect in our stores. This team works throughout the company to deliver great shopping through cutting-edge technology.
A day in the life…
The Sr. Product Manager is a key member of the Nordstrom.com Product Management team who champions the customer experience, drives product strategy using data-driven insights, and delivers key initiatives, features, functionality, and programs for Nordstrom.com.
The Nordstrom.com Product team is customer-obsessed and focused on delivering cutting-edge digital capabilities for Nordstrom. We are looking for a seasoned product leader who can develop and drive a digital content management vision to light up a world-class customer journey across Nordstrom.com.
- Build and own an innovative, world-class vision, robust strategies, and a roadmap of features and services to drive digital content management across Nordstrom.com, continuously enhancing the customer shopping experience and delighting customers.
- Lead the product team, including UX and technology partners, in the discovery process to define optimal customer experiences and to ensure outcomes align with enterprise priorities and goals.
- Effectively manage both internal and external partnerships on programs from concept-to-delivery to ensure timely delivery of key features. Develop business cases and rationale to validate roadmaps and strategies.
- Conduct data-driven analyses to continuously maintain a pulse on performance and the state of the business. Review operating practices and procedures, determine where improvements can be made, and drive implementations of changes as appropriate.
- Monitor and identify customer needs, stay current on industry standards and trends, and respond by making adjustments to user experience and product roadmaps.
- Maintain a strong understanding of available digital content technologies and applytechnology solutions to improve efficiency and ultimately benefit the customer.
- Regularly present plans and updates to all levels of the organization, including executive leadership.
You own this if you have…
- Minimum of 5 years’ Product or Program Management experience driving world-class digital asset experiences for an e-commerce, transaction-based, retail, or similar website, including multiple product launches and roadmap ownership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business, Technology, Math/Science). MBA preferred.
- Strong background and experience driving digital content management systems and strategies that improve the customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and lead projects from concept to completion, including organizing, prioritizing, and measuring results.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to synthesize information, apply critical thought, and present the information in a clear and meaningful way.
- Solid technical background and understanding of web and digital content technologies. Strong experience with online and multivariate testing practices.
- Ability to prioritize work based on data and customer needs and effectively communicate rationale to stakeholders.
- Ability to inspire others, including demonstrated experience leading strong teams.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively. Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with a high degree of collaboration and influence.
- Be a self-starter who is able to identify improvements, make critical decisions, and work with subject matter experts throughout Nordstrom to implement the ideas.
- Strong organization and time management skills. Ability to multi-task while managing multiple projects from end-to-end in a demanding and rapidly-changing environment.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively present to senior level leadership.