$80K — $100K *
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Content advertising is an innovative type of Tiktok advertising product to help advertisers create innovative marketing campaigns by engaging users for video posting, such as Tiktok's existing Hashtag Challenge or Brand Effect products.
As the product manager of this product, you will build the strategy to reach the monetization goals, explore needs from both advertisers and users, analyze user behavior data, identify trends and opportunities, measure impact, and drive wide-scale product implementation and rollout. You’ll collaborate with the wider TikTok monetization, Product team, Design, and Data Science teams.
1. Responsible for the overall revenue of the content ads product line, such as Hashtag Challenge and Brand Effect.
2. Explore new business models based on the unique features of the app and find revenue growth points.
3. Deeply understand user behavior, continuously focus on industry dynamics and market needs, keep attention to product performance, and then identify product opportunities from business needs and data.
4. Collaborate closely with User Product team, engineering team and other cross-functional teams to drive product implementation.
1. Bachelor degree or above, computer science, advertising, and other related majors are preferred;
2. More than 5 years of experience in monetization of products, familiar with digital advertising and customer demand, and deep understanding of ads delivery strategy.
3. Experience of innovative brand ads or AR effects monetization is preferred.
4. Open-minded, good at communication and coordination, affinity, strong problem-solving, and teamwork skills.
5. Strong sense of logic and critical thinking skills; facts and data-driven approach to problem-solving
6. Strong sense of internet and technical products and curiosity of innovations.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Valid through: 4/23/2021