The Sr. Product Manager provides leadership and strategic direction in executing product up sells and sales support in collaboration with account teams. This position will take a lead role in sales support for current clients as well as prospective clients. This involves using extensive knowledge to support product development, manage work plans, perform data analysis, as well as work cross functionally with research, sales and account management, client and patient services and other functional areas as needed.
- Coordinate with cross functional partners to provide support for sales and account management and Express Scripts clients.
- Drive key account sale, up sell or renewal related to the applicable Medicare products. Develop selling strategies that help differentiate Express Scripts in the marketplace and align our interest with those of our clients and their members.
- Deliver market message and training to sales, account teams, consultants, and brokers.
- Demonstrate leadership within the team and department to help motivate and grow employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Master’s degreepreferred.
- 8-12years of relevant work experience or Master’s degree with 5-10 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations and documentation.
- Advanced problem solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally to resolve issues and generate results among potentially conflicting constituencies.
- Data analysis and reporting skills.
- Basic financial analysis skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines.
- Ability to work towards specific deliverables within an environment of tight deadlines and significant pressure.
- Ability to handle complex analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions.
- Knowledge of PBM or Healthcare industry preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
Job Id: REQ20010428