- Manages a portfolio of Residential Lending products and services to ensure a complete offering that is consistent with overall bank growth strategy and objectives, client needs, credit and compliance standards, competitive landscape.
- Responsible for periodic review of product portfolio, development and implementation of portfolio enhancements such as new products, features, pricing, eligibility guidelines, etc. Coordinates and manages the formulation and implementation of all activities for a conception to marketplace
- Responsible for development of a comprehensive product management reporting and analytics: including portfolio structure and trends, new business pipeline, profitability, client analysis etc.
- Develops and implements market strategies and programs targeting new client segments
- Liaisons to various teams and bank's areas (specifically Private Banking, Entertainment Banking, Personal and Business Banking, Wealth Management, Marketing, Operations, Risk, Technology) at various levels of staff and management to collaborate on development of new products, product modifications, tools, risk and compliance management, marketing collateral, programs, product pricing, technology solutions etc.
- Participates in and leads various strategic initiatives including new partnerships and channels
- Monitors market environment, business trends, competition to identify new business opportunities and risks. Keep up to date on regulation, internal and external issues related to assigned products.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and distributing information products, features and guidelines. Serves as subject matter expert on the product portfolio providing advice to colleagues across the bank.
- Responsible for preparing reports and communication to management team, bank's committees and executives on market, business performance and initiatives.
- Provides input in the planning, budgeting, forecasting and monitoring process for the Residential Lending business.
- *Minimum 10 years of mortgage product management, marketing, marketing research or strategic planning required.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience managing medium to large projects required.
- *Minimum 2 years of supervisory/managerial experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of private banking mortgage industry, trends and products
- Experience in mortgage pricing and secondary marketing functions
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's Preferred)
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, analytical, planning, and scheduling skills.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as, strong presentation skills.
- Proven experience in demonstrating initiative in creating and maintaining positive business relationships with various unit managers.
- Project management experience with the ability to concurrently manage multiple projects and timeframes is necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to prepare comprehensive reports, make presentations and communicate with all levels of Bank management.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are essential;
Job ID RLD-8689