As our Senior Product Manager on our Cervical team, you will be responsible for spearheading global product and market development efforts and helping lead a product design from inception through the commercialization process. You'll partner with engineers, surgeons and a diverse population of internal/external shareowners to development and commercialize products that meet the needs of our spine surgeon customers. As a true business owner, you are passionate about your product portfolio and have the internal drive to manage products in several stages of development - existing portfolio, near-term launch, pending FDA approval and new products.
You will be involved in the management and development process, associated branding, technique, sales training and product launch with revenue goals in mind. Your business plans focus on attention to long and short range consequences and optimization of both marketing share and profitability of existing and new products.
You realize that your products must prove to be clinically and financially justified so you carefully conduct market research to identify/track market trends, produce competitive analysis/materials to compare like products from our competitors and product selection/definition. Of course, as our customers are at the forefront of our success and the way we do business, you always perform your duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards. You are motivated and ready to immerse yourself in this role to become the subject matter expert.
- Demonstrate strong presentation and training skills for surgeons, sales reps, and internal shareowners
- Create strategic marketing campaigns and develop all product support materials
- Provide direct technical support to the sales force on key surgeon accounts and assist in meeting sales objectives
- Produce competitive analysis materials and product forecasts, and follow emerging trends
- Create strategies for product pricing and positioning
- Manage marketing and supply chain programs, including preparing and allocating budgets across product marketing initiatives
- Be a liaison for collaboration across functional teams to identify and drive towards product milestones
- Drive a solution across development teams through defining and validating market requirements
- Develop and implement an international go-to-market plan and execute on time product launches
- Keep a strong pulse on the market by attending trade shows, VIP surgeon events, spine surgeries and labs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of related experience with a Marketing and med device focus
- Ability to lead cross-functional project teams
- Effective communication skills with strong confidence to present before groups of customers, vendors, peers, and leadership.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office with a strong ability to write business reports and correspondence as well as the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, employees, and management of organization.
- Ability and willingness to travel globally up to 45% of the time.
- Willingness to be in a cadaver lab throughout the product lifecycle as you work with a variety of internal/external resources on design iterations.
finition. Of Vr??J
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication and/or a related discipline.
- 3+ years related experience (preferably) Product Marketing, Product Management and/or Medical Device experience
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.