As Senior Product Manager focused on Cloud Services and Analytics, you will define and bring to market a SaaS solution to extend Tintri value proposition. Leveraging the latest big data analytics solutions and your experience in building a services from inception to launch, you will bring innovative use cases to the market based on industry experience, market research, and feedback from customers and prospects. You'll work with the engineering, marketing and sales to define requirements, help understand the competitive landscape, positioning, target customer use cases and markets, and define the go-to-market strategy. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist and champion for your solution offering.
- Own the entire service life cycle from strategic planning to execution of a Cloud based services.
- Follow agile process with engineering to initiate and prioritize use cases leveraging the latest big data analytics technologies.
- Define prioritized market, business cases and product requirements with business justification.
- Drive a solution set across development teams through market/customer requirements, competitive analysis, and long-term product vision.
- Participate and assist in go-to-market planning, develop product launch plans and work with all stakeholders to execute.
- Analyze and build potential partner relationships for the product.
- You've already introduced a SaaS or Big Data analytics solution to the market working from inception to launch.
- You possess the technical savvy to understand product, services and architectural tradeoffs to drive product roadmap.
- You possess the ability to identify market opportunities, prioritize and build business cases, define big-picture vision and drive cross functional teams to make that vision a reality.
- You have a strong understanding of the competitive landscape – big data, SaaS, storage, virtualization, data center automation, cloud management industries – to appropriately define and position products and services.
- You enjoy spending time with sales teams and customers to understand their problems and find and define innovative solutions that appeal to broader customer base and market segments.
- You possess the ability to communicate clearly – verbally and written – with all functional areas of the company and at internal/external events.
- You can effectively use influence, negotiation and relationship building techniques to drive product roadmap execution goals.
- 10+ years of overall experience.
- 4+ years of software product management experience.
- Knowledgeable and comfortable in technology, specifically in big data, virtualization, management software, or storage areas.
- Knowledgeable in SaaS vendors, technologies, products, and partner ecosystem.
- Demonstrated business acumen and analytical capabilities.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience. MBA strong plus.
- This position requires some travel to customer and non-customer sites.
- Experience in bringing products or services to market
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products from concepts in startup environments.