Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata. But even as individuals, there’s one thing that we all share —our united goal of making Teradata and our people the best we can be.
Senior Product Manager (Strategic Offering Manager) - Teradata Analytics Platform
Teradata Analytics Platform delivers the complete solution for Data Science and Advanced Analytics. With Teradata Analytics Platform our customers leverage industry best capabilities such as nPath and Sessionize to gain deep insights from their data. The next version of Teradata Analytics platform will continue the innovation pioneered by Aster to deliver best in class Machine Learning and Data Science on Big data. Do you want to own the end-to-end customer experience of world class data science, advanced analytics products and solutions? Do you want to drive the next generation of products and solutions that provide multi-genre analytics to analyze all a business’s data? Do you want to drive faster actions and decisions with better, more relevant insights? Does the prospect of solving the world’s toughest problems with data and analytics excite you?
If yes, the Teradata Offering Management team has your next career opportunity. Teradata is seeking Senior Product Managers for Offering Management of products and solutions on the Analytics Platform team. Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes and has been rated the most powerful data management solution by leading industry Analysts. Teradata employees enjoy state-of-the-art facilities that are conducive to a creative and teaming atmosphere.
As a senior product manager for Teradata’s Product Management team, you will help define the offering strategy within market segments, set detailed direction and priorities across functions and help translate market realities into an offering strategy. In addition, this role will help oversee entire offering lifecycle and will be accountable for driving commercial results of assigned offering and solutions.
• US Permanent Residence
• Undergraduate degree in computer science or related technical field
• 5+ years of Product Management experience in enterprise software environment
* Proven track record of delivering successful products
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
* Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to execute over the entire product lifecycle guided by performance metrics
• Ability to create and own the product vision and manage the product backlog from a practical perspective
• Ability to lead and facilitate project meetings, team coordination, issue resolution, and action item tracking
* Prior experience with Big Data and Open Source technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Kubernetes, and related platforms
* Hands-on experience with public cloud technology (AWS/Azure, related), and a strong market familiarity
* Ability to analyze Big Data competitors, perform SWOT analysis, and estimate market potential of feature and product
* Product Owner mindset, the ability to deliver the vision by evaluating and overcoming technological challenges