The Echo Device Sales team is looking for a Senior Product Manager who will own the sales and marketing strategy and execution for Echo products. You will be the central business owner for multiple Echo products and work with a cross-functional team including product development, demand planning, in-stock, finance, retailers, merchandising, and advertising to develop and execute a multi-year plan to grow the Echo business. You will own marketing funnel optimization across channels, promotion planning and execution, inventory management, sales and engagement analytics, and regular leadership presentations.
This role requires a leader who moves fast, has an entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting tenacity, and is capable of breaking down and solving complex problems. You will be expected to operate both strategically and tactically: thinking big to drive new opportunities, diving deep in data to uncover customer insights, and maintaining operational excellence within your programs and with colleagues across Amazon. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-changing environment, invent and simplify, and communicate clearly and persuasively. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Echo products, take strong ownership of the business, and be comfortable building new playbooks to maximize sales growth and efficiency.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, or Engineering
· 4+ years of relevant senior level experience in business management/consulting, marketing, finance, and/or operations
· Exceptional analytical skills, ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Superior written and verbal communication skills, proven ability to influence others in cross-functional teams
· General manager/owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive with bias for action
· High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Demonstrated experience developing strategic plans and managing execution
· Insatiable will to get stuff done.
Job ID: 615584