As Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for constantly innovating on behalf of customers, defining, testing and launching best-in-class products and features for the site and mobile apps that solve customer problems and make it easy for them to understand the wide variety of convenient delivery options that are available to them. You will own the business requirements, feature and use case prioritization, the strategy and launch roadmap for new and improved delivery features. You will coordinate with design teams, technical teams and other business stakeholders across the company to launch innovative new features and programs, and to improve customer engagement with our existing world-class delivery offers. You will monitor and react to customer needs and feedback, constantly improving and expanding the experience. Your work will directly impact the shopping experience of millions of customers globally by improving their ability to discover, understand and select the delivery options that best fit their needs.
Candidates should have strong customer focus and business judgment, and be skilled at breaking down complex, high-level ideas into executable features and distinct phases. The ability to influence cross functionally and across the organization, at all levels, will be absolutely critical to success in this role.
· 5+ years product management, e-commerce or related experience
· Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Economics or related field or equivalent experience
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously
· Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives
· Experience working with teams across geographies and business units
· Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
· Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with an extreme attention to detail
· Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders at all levels
· Thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced environment where tactical and strategic initiatives are driven in parallel
· MBA preferred.
Job ID: 621632