The Product Manager role in Amazon's Payment Products team is a Seattle-based role with global scope. You will work with machine learning scientists, web developers, software engineers, and a UX designer to lead ad-tech channel experiments in the US and internationally. You will build new ML-powered UX experiences and define a roadmap that empowers Amazon marketers across a diverse set of fin-tech products and use cases. This work will include engaging with internal customers - Payment Product Marketers and PMs – to onboard and expand business through the platform.
Specific aspects of the role:
• Collaborate with Amazon Checkout and Detail Page teams on roadmaps to drive UX innovation for customers and Payment Product ad experiences.
• Work with US and international Payment Products teams in EU, IN, JP, and MX to define roadmaps for emerging channel growth.
• Identify opportunities and define requirements for marketing automation and channel expansion to support optimization and growth of free-cash-flow.
• Contribute to the vision for Amazon Payment Product’s machine-learning ad tech platform.
The ideal candidate:
• Works backwards to optimize the customer experience. Insists on high standards for the user experience.
• Enjoys diving deep. Is energized by technical complexities but can communicate what matters most to customers and users alike.
• Has experience leading medium to large products and projects, a background in digital advertising, and ideally will have a well-rounded understanding of current web and mobile technologies.
• Is highly analytical and able to create sound and compelling business arguments backed up by data.
• Quantifies opportunities, measures incrementality, and seeks the highest ROI investments.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, liberal arts, computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, accounting.
• 5+ years of relevant employment experience, including bringing product features to market.
• 1+ years of e-commerce, online marketing, tech or consumer product management experience
• Demonstrated ability to engage and influence people and teams at every level in the organization.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills to work effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Bachelor's degree from a top-tier institution
• Top 10 MBA or Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Machine Learning or related technical field.
• Negotiating or deal making experience.
• Experience in display advertising or online marketing.
Job ID: 619867