We’re looking for a strategic, hands-on product leader to help us build the future of lending and credit. This is where you come in.
- Design and build products within a B2B2C company that delight your users, and your user’s users.
- Develop deep expertise on our product, market, and competitors
- Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans, and product specifications
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, operations, design, engineering, risk, and legal on product development throughout customer discovery, validation, and prioritization.
- Partner with a dedicated engineering lead to define technological design and scope including architecture, APIs, data models, and integrations
- Influence and inspire a cross-functional team to reach ambitious goals
- Investigate complex problems and design simple solutions for them
- Question assumptions, validate hypotheses, and define key metrics for success
- Obsess over getting the product details correct, but ship on time
- You have experience in credit and lending, but not enough to limit your creativity of how credit would look like if you were to re-envision it from scratch.
- Prior product leadership experience with one or more successful cross-platform products
- Led a high performing team that consistently delivered
- Experienceworking directly with design and engineering teams with a clear understanding of their tradeoffs
- Deep customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution
- We are a fast growing company, things are going to happen. Be a pragmatic optimistic, and find the solution.
- Clear communicator, active listener
- Relentlessly resourceful, ruthless prioritizer
- Intellectually curious, efficient executor
- You have a bias towards action.
- STEM degree that includes experience as an software engineer.
- Experience building products within a payments / lending regulatory environment.
- Non-legacy based payments experience (acquiring and/or issuing).